Clubs WA Responsible Service of Alcohol – Club Industry Training
Certificate of Completion
IMPORTANT – IS THIS THE COURSE YOU NEED?
- THIS COURSE IS ONLY VALID IN A WESTERN AUSTRALIAN PREMISES WITH A CLUB/CLUB RESTRICTED OR OCCASIONAL LIQUOR LICENCE*
- A Certificate of Completion is issued; NOT a Statement of Attainment
- ONLY a Clubs WA (T/A Hospitality Alliance Training) Certificate of Completion for this course will be recognised by RGL
As per Racing, Gaming and Liquor’s (RGL) Mandatory Training Policy (as amended 3rd August 2020), the course
Clubs WA Responsible Service of Alcohol – Club Industry Training is the minimum training required for anyone who
works or volunteers in a Western Australian premises under a Club/Club Restricted or Occasional Licence*
Responsible practices must be undertaken wherever alcohol is sold or served. Contextualised for the Liquor Control Act 1988 (WA), this course applies to all personnel involved in the sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in a Western Australian Club/Club Restricted or Occasional licensed premises*.
Upon successful completion of the unit, learners will be able to:
- Provide sale, service and promotional service of alcohol in a Western Australian licensed premises with a Club/Club Restricted or Occasional liquor licence*
- Apply for a Restricted Approved Manager ID card in Western Australia
*Unless otherwise required by RGL
Clubs WA Member Club Pricing
Members, volunteers and staff of Clubs WA Member Clubs are able to purchase this course for $27.30.
- If you don’t know your club’s discount code, contact Clubs WA to take advantage of Clubs WA Member Club Pricing.
- To enrol, a valid email address is required
- During enrolment, acceptance of the following terms and conditions is required:
- I understand a Certificate of Completion is issued; NOT a Statement of Attainment; and
- I understand that this Certificate of Completion is ONLY VALID for Western Australian premises with a Club/Club Restricted or Occasional liquor license as permitted by RGL; and
- I declare that the information I have provided is, to the best of my knowledge, true and correct; and
- I declare that I will be the person undertaking the training and assessment; and
- I have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions as provided in the Student Handbook.
Note: All courses have a time limit of 3-months from the date of registration for training and assessment to be completed.
Prior to the issuance of your Certificate of Completion for Clubs WA Responsible Service of Alcohol – Club Industry Training, you will be required to provide evidence that you have satisfactorily gained the required skills and knowledge to responsibly serve alcohol.
This is an ungraded, competency-based assessment. You will be assessed as performing ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Not Yet Satisfactory’ on each assessment.
To satisfactorily complete your training, you must:
- Demonstrate 100% competency for the Knowledge Assessments (online); and
- Demonstrate 100% competency for the Verbal Assessments (telephone); and
- Submit a copy of satisfactory identification; and
- Verbally verify your identity and competency of the knowledge-based assessment..
- Student Handbook – download from website and student portal
- Student Training Manual – download from student portal
- E-Learning Materials – view online via link from student portal
- Online Assessments – complete from student portal
- Verbal Assessments – download student instructions from student portal
- Valid email address
- Computer or internet capable phone/tablet with:
- audio/video; and
- PDF reading capability