All information collected is maintained in accordance with the Information Privacy Principals extracted from Section 14 of the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of Information
Our computers are located in Australia and we hold personal information submitted to us by users of this website from around the world.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information submitted by users of this website to:
- Sell our products
- Resolve disputes and fix problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers
- Send newsletters
- Gain a better understanding of customers’ interests
Disclosure of Information
Hospitality Alliance Training does not provide personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Hospitality Alliance Training must, of course, share personal information with organizations that assist users of this website to purchase products.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us, you can simply email us at any time. To do this, go to the Contacts page.
Hospitality Alliance Training will do all that is reasonably possible to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, no promise can be made that the processes used to do this will give 100% protection and confidentiality.
The Hospitality Alliance Training website uses a 256 bit SSL certificate to secure all transactions.
All transactions are processed via the EWAY e-commerce gateway. EWAY transmits credit card transactions safely over the Internet directly to banks for real-time authorisation. We use EWAY’s payment gateway which use the highest form of encryption on their servers, SSL 256 bit.
- Credit card details are not stored anywhere on the internet or in our database
- We do not see the credit card details except only the merchant’s bank ID
- We use very strong encryption (1,024-bit RSA & 128-bit RC4).
- Use any SSL-enabled web browser on any computing platform
- Response from the bank sent securely to the consumer’s browser
- No subscription to the service required
Customer credit card details are encrypted before they are sent over the Internet directly to our banking institution. Consequently, not even our staff at Hospitality Alliance Training will ever be able to see or record your credit card details. Therefore customers can feel confident knowing your transactions are being dealt with in the most secure environment available.