Clubs WA Industry Training
Committee and Board Compliance
Developed by Clubs WA for Board/Committee members of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- Unsure of your legal obligations with the new Associations Incorporation Act 2015 in place?
- New to being on a Club Board or Committee?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club?
This engaging and practical course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Board/Committee member, along with long-serving members wanting to better understand their compliance responsibilities.
- Also available as a face-to-face workshop
- For further information, visit Clubs WA events
Clubs WA Member Pricing
- $50 per person – one enrolment
- $40 per person- two or more enrolments
To enrol, please contact Clubs WA on 9417 7149 during Office Hours.