Clubs WA Industry Training
Committee and Board Compliance
- Certificate of Completion
Developed by Clubs WA for Board/Committee members of WA Licensed and Community Clubs/Associations
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 and the Liquor Control Act 1988.
- Unsure of your legal obligations with the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 ?
- New to being on a the Board or Committee of a club/association?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club/association?
This course is an essential introduction for any new or prospective Board/Committee member, along with long-serving members wanting to better understand their compliance responsibilities.
- Also available as a face-to-face workshop
- For further information, visit Clubs WA events
Clubs WA Member Pricing
Members, volunteers and staff of Clubs WA Member Clubs are able to purchase this course for $56.
- If you don’t know your club’s discount code, contact Clubs WA to take advantage of Clubs WA Member Club Pricing.
- To enrol, a valid email address is required
- During enrolment, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions.
Note: All courses have a time limit of 3-months from the date of registration for training and assessment to be completed.
Prior to the issuance of your Certificate of Completion for Committee and Board Compliance, you will be required to complete the Learning Materials and Assessments.
This is an ungraded, competency-based assessment. You will be assessed as performing ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Not Yet Satisfactory’ on each assessment.
To satisfactorily complete your training, you must:
- Demonstrate 100% competency for the Knowledge Assessments (online); and
- Submit a copy of satisfactory identification
- Student Handbook – download from website and student portal
- Student Training Manual – download from student portal
- Learning Materials – view online via link from student portal
- Online Assessments – complete from student portal
- Valid email address
- Computer or internet capable phone/tablet with PDF reading capability