Clubs WA COVID-19 Hygiene Training
Certificate of Completion
This training provides knowledge, skills and resources that can help prevent the transmission of COVID-19; assist with protecting you and your customers; and to make WA’s club, hospitality and tourism businesses as safe as possible.
All paid employees at a WA hospitality business must successfully complete COVID hygiene training; for volunteers it is not mandatory.
Upon successful completion of the unit, learners will have knowledge, skills and resources that can help prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
Clubs WA Member Club Pricing
Members, volunteers and staff of Clubs WA Member Clubs are able to purchase this course for FREE.
- To enrol, a valid email address is required
- During enrolment, acceptance of the following terms and conditions is required:
- I understand a Certificate of Completion is issued; NOT a Statement of Attainment; and
- I declare that the information I have provided is, to the best of my knowledge, true and correct; and
- I declare that I will be the person undertaking the training and assessment; and
- I have reviewed and accept the terms and conditions as provided in the Student Handbook.
- Any organisation with workers that are not a member of Clubs WA is hereby offered Corporate Membership of Clubs WA. I accept that directors, management and employees of Corporate Members receive information on associated training options, and as an agent I will receive information on training direct to my email. I can unsubscribe at any time by emailing [email protected].
Note: All courses have a time limit of 3-months from the date of registration for training and assessment to be completed.
Prior to the issuance of your Certificate of Completion for Clubs WA COVID-19 Hygiene Training, you will be required to provide evidence that you have satisfactorily gained the required skills and knowledge.
This is an ungraded, competency-based assessment. You will be assessed as performing ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Not Yet Satisfactory’ on each assessment.
To satisfactorily complete your training, you must:
- Demonstrate 100% competency for the Knowledge Assessments (online); and
- Submit a copy of satisfactory identification.
- Student Handbook – download from website and student portal
- Student Training Manual – download from student portal
- E-Learning Materials – view online via link from student portal
- Online Assessments – complete from student portal
- Valid email address
- Computer or internet capable phone/tablet with:
- audio/video; and
- PDF reading capability