Clubs WA Industry Training
Club Management in WA
Developed by Clubs WA for Club Managers and staff of WA Licensed and Community Clubs
This course is contextualised for Western Australia and references the Liquor Control Act 1988 and the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
- Are you aware of your legal requirements as a Manager of a club in WA?
- Need to know more about legal compliance and how it impacts you and your club?
- Would you like a refresher on liquor compliance to make sure you can pass any unannounced inspections?
Clubs WA encourages Club Managers and staff to undertake this course. Board/Committee members should undertake Committee and Board Compliance training.
- Also available as a face-to-face workshop
- For further information, visit Clubs WA events
Clubs WA Member Pricing
- $50 per person – one enrolment
- $40 per person- two or more enrolments
To enrol, please contact Clubs WA on 9417 7149 during Office Hours.